- IDEAL FOR CRICKET PRACTICE – These spring back stumps are perfect for nets, field, or home garden practice.
- ICC REGULATION – Each stump measures 28in tall and 1.38in diameter to meet senior regulation size.
- LONG-LASTING QUALITY WOOD STUMPS – Made from solid treated hardwood for long-lasting durability with weather-resistant quality metal springs for smooth return action.
- STABLE & PORTABLE – Sturdy solid cast-iron base gives these stumps excellent stability against toppling and portable enough to be quickly and easily moved when needed.
- EASY SET UP – Quick and easy to set up and get using, simply attach one end of each spring to the loop on the stump, place the bails and you’re all set.
What are springback stumps?
Springback stumps are cricket stumps loaded onto a heavy base and held upright by springs. When the stumps are disturbed, they will fly back like normal stumps, but then return to their original position for reuse. It means there is no hammering into the ground so they are great for indoor nets or practice where hammering in isn't possible/desirable.